Haselor, Alcester, Warwickshire B49 6LX, UK
Don’t be fooled by some (a lot) of the so called cider out there. Our cider (and perry) is fermented from only 100% fresh pressed English cider apples grown in the surrounding countryside and contains NOTHING that doesn’t need to be there. In fact our corner of the world is rich with cider heritage boasting more orchards than anywhere else in the UK.
- The apples are locally sourced from small independent growers
- Fruit is delivered to our mill in the Malvern Hills by local cider apple growers
- The apples are washed, hand sorted, milled and pressed
- We pump the juice into fermentation tanks – here begins the alchemy of fermentation
- Refreshingly great cider with no artificial sweeteners or colourings
- All are suitable for Vegans and are Gluten free