Perfecting the Sunday Roast isn't an easy task, so make sure to enhance your Roast Dinner and get your Roast Beef right with this easy recipe.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1.8kg British rolled rib of beef
- Ross & Ross Roast Beef Rub
- Oil (British Rapeseed)
- Sea Salt
- Rub beef with rub and leave in the fridge overnight
- Take out two hours before cooking
- Pre heat oven to 220◦c (fan)
- Rub with oil and season with sea salt
- Cook for 20 mins, reduce to 170◦c (fan) and cook for aprox 50 mins
- Test with meat thermometer (57◦c med/rare, 60◦c med)
- Rest in warm place for at least 30 mins
- Slice, season to taste. Serve.