This quick and easy Brussels Sprout recipe will make a healthy, delectable and colourful addition to your Christmas dinner table.
- 800g Brussels, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp Ross & Ross Roast Potato Oil
- Ross & Ross Veggie Rub No.2
- Handful pecans, chopped
- Handful pomegranate arils
- Preheat oven to 200C, then line a large baking tray. Toss the sprouts in the Ross & Ross Roast Potato Oil, then arrange onto your tray. Sprinkle with the Ross & Ross Veggie Rub No.2 , then bake for around 20-25 minutes, or until starting to char. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In the meantime, lightly toast your pecan nuts. Toss through the cooked sprouts, along with the pomegranate arils.
- When mixed together, transfer into a serving dish and serve hot.
Why not add a bit of glamour to all of your vegetables this Christmas and follow our recipe for Maple Roast Carrots and Parsnips!
Don't forget to check out The Panty where you will find everything you could possibly need to bring the flavours of your dishes to a whole new level.