Here is our delicious Brussels Sprout recipe using our very own Brussels Sprout Dust. This deliciously fragranced dust has been created to liven up the boring, old Brussels sprouts to create the ultimate irresistible sprouts that no one will complain about! The dust is part of our roast range, which is intended to uplift the traditional roast dinner.
- Trim Brussels Sprouts.
- Par boil in salted water for around five minutes.
- Drain and cut in half lengthways.
- Heat pan on stove with a dash of Roast Potato Oil.
- Add the sprouts, butter and Brussels Sprout Dust.
- Toss then dust again.
- Cook for around five minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and transfer to a serving dish.
These dusted sprouts are perfect for obliterating the negative view of the boring brussels! You'll have them coming back for more...
We hope you enjoyed this recipe and post some comments below. You can also tag us on social media @rossandrossgifts to show us some pics of the end result! If you liked this recipe then you will love our Roast Potato Recipe which matches the sprouts perfectly! You can find the recipe on our blog!
To see the full British Roast Range, please click here.