This Pigs in Blankets Bloody Mary Tower is an absolute game changer for anyone who loves warming Bloody Mary cocktails and crispy pigs in blankets!
This boozy recipe with a twist is ideal for your Christmas festivities this year. We have used our Pigs in Blankets Dust to make some flavoursome treats to add to your Bloody Mary cocktail. This recipe makes four tower cocktails and we have also added a way to make a mock-tail version.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
Makes approximately 4 Tower Cocktails.
- 20 pigs in blankets
- Ross & Ross Pigs in Blankets Dust
- Wooden Skewers
- 200ml vodka (skip if making a mocktail)
- 1L of tomato juice
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- A few shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- A few shakes of tabasco
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Celery sticks to serve
- Any extra ingredients: cucumbers, ham, pickles, olives, lemon & lime slices etc.
Pigs in Blankets
- First you'll want to cook your Pigs in Blankets. When it comes to cooking them, it's best to follow what it says on the packaging, but usually 30-35 minutes in a hot oven (around 190 degrees) will be perfectly fine.
- Take them out of the oven 5 minutes before they're finished and sprinkle the Pigs in Blankets Dust on top, making sure to coat each pig generously. Then put them back into the oven for the remaining 5 minutes. Once they're done, leave them out to cool.
Bloody Mary Cocktail
- First grab yourself a fairly big jug- it's up to you if you would like to add ice to it. Pour in your tomato juice, vodka and lemon juice, then add the Worcestershire sauce and the tabasco- add more tabasco if you would like it spicier. Lastly, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour out your cocktail mix into the glasses you want to use. Cut up your celery and add however many you want to each glass. Take your pigs in blankets and add them onto the wooden skewers (may need to cut the skewers down to size) and add them to the glass. Add on all of your extra ingredients (you can really go wild with this) and then they're ready to serve!