Everybody loves a sweet treat during the holiday season, so why don't you try making this easy recipe for a scrumptious Caramel Whiskey Sauce that makes the perfect boozy companion for your Mince Pies and Christmas Pudding.
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Jug
- Glass jars
- Place all of the ingredients, except the whisky, in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until melted and combined.
- Turn the heat up to high and bring the caramel to a boil.
- Once it is boiling, turn the heat down to medium-high and gently boil for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the whisky, stirring constantly, as the whiskey will cause the caramel to bubble back up.
- Pour into individual sterilised jars. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Looking for ways to make your Christmas feast spectacular this year?