Everybody loves a sweet treat during the holiday season, so why don't you try making this easy recipe for a scrumptious Caramel Whiskey Sauce that makes the perfect boozy companion for your Mince Pies and Christmas Pudding.
- Wooden Spoon
- Measuring Jug
- Glass jars
- Place all of the ingredients, except the whisky, in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until melted and combined.
- Turn the heat up to high and bring the caramel to a boil.
- Once it is boiling, turn the heat down to medium-high and gently boil for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the whisky, stirring constantly, as the whiskey will cause the caramel to bubble back up.
- Pour into individual sterilised jars. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Looking for ways to make your Christmas feast spectacular this year? Feel free to check out our other Christmas Recipes, including our Mincemeat Recipe, our recipe for making the Perfect Roast Potatoes and the most succulent Christmas Roast Turkey!