This Brown Sugar Jalapeño Bacon recipe is a BLT or breakfast must-have! We love its candied crunch and fiery flavours.
We've based our recipe around Food Fanatic's fabulous one, but added a divine Ross & Ross edge with our fiery Spicy Bacon Curing Kit.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 12 mins
- 500g Thick-sliced Bacon, pre-cured with our Spicy Bacon Curing Kit
- 70g Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 to 2 medium Jalapeños, finely minced
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Lay out your pre-cured spicy bacon slices on a prepared baking tray.
- In a separate bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Work in the minced jalapeños by hand, adding as much desired for a spicy effect.
- Rub the mixture into each side of the bacon slices.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on how crunchy you like your bacon.
- Lay the bacon on parchment paper to cool and drain.