A good and warming Bloody Mary has to be one of the best cocktails you can have during the Christmas Season! Our Spicy and refreshing Bloody Mary recipe is just the thing for a brunch, for a Christmas party or for soothing the hangover the day after.
- 1 x Tin cherry tomatoes
- 500ml pressed tomato juice
- A good pinch of Sea Salt
- A good twist of Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- Dash of tabasco
- A good few shakes of Worcester Sauce
- 1 x Lemons (juice)
- 200ml Vodka
- Fresh horseradish
- Add the tinned tomatoes to a jug and mash up it up.
- Add all spices, grated horseradish, vodka and tomato juice. Adjust the seasoning and spices to your liking.
- Give it a good stir until combined.
- Put it into the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve over ice, with celery ribs & lemon.
If you liked this recipe, you will love our recipe for the Pigs in Blankets Bloody Mary Tower.
Looking for ways to make your Christmas feast spectacular this year? Feel free to check out our other Christmas Recipes including our recipes for making Perfect Roast Potatoes and the most succulent Christmas Roast Turkey!