This Irish Cream Liqueur recipe is perfect for an afternoon tipple or to share with your friends & family at parties. It only takes a couple of minutes of prep, then you can just pop it in the fridge to let all the flavours mix. Make sure you finish it within two months, although that shouldn't be a problem!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 250ml single cream
- 1 x 397g tin of condensed milk
- 350ml Irish whiskey
- 1 tsp camp coffee
- 3 tsp chocolate sauce (shop bought)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp almond essence
- Measuring jug or scales
- Bottles - enough to hold 1 litre of liquid
- Sterilise your bottles in a hot oven for 10 minutes, then leave to cool.
- Add all ingredients into the blender, or into a bowl if you’re using a stick blender. Blend everything together on high for 30 seconds.
- Pour into the sterilised bottles and store in the fridge for up to 2 months.
- Drink! Make sure to shake well before each use to get all the flavours mixed up properly.