Smoky Cured Salmon & Scrambled Eggs on Toasted SourdoughUsing homemade cured smoky salmon, creamy scrambled eggs on toasted sourdough, this classic, tasty and nutritious brunch dish will have you brunching in style!
- Smoky Salmon (made using our Smoky Cure from our Homemade Curing Kit Salmon or Salmon Smoky Homemade Curing Tube)
- Sourdough bread from Hobbs House Bakery. Toasted and buttered.
- Scrambled Eggs (see recipe below)
Creamy Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
- Knob of British Butter - unsalted
- 2 Free range British Eggs (we used the wonderful local Cacklebean Eggs)
- 50ml British Double cream
- Pinch of Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium/high heat
- Gently whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Add butter to the pan and gently melt
- Add the egg mixture and stir
- Then leave to cook gently for around 20 seconds
- Then move the set egg from the outside into the centre of the pan using a rubber spatula and scraping any set egg off the bottom
- Cook for a further 20 seconds
- Repeat Step 6.
- Once the eggs are almost set, remove from the heat and leave to one side whilst the eggs continue to set to your liking in the pan
- Give one final stir and serve immediately
We hope that you enjoy this recipe- check out all of our brilliant curing kits in our Homemade Curing Kit Range!
If you liked this recipe, you will absolutely love our Top 4 Pancake Recipes!