A whole, roasted cauliflower is so simple to create, takes little preparation, and makes (almost) zero washing-up, yet they’re so tasty. Ever so slightly crispy and bursting with flavour, it makes the perfect side dish!
- One cauliflower, leaves removed and stem trimmed
- 3 tbsp Ross & Ross Roast Potato Oil
- 1 tsp Ross & Ross Veggie Rub No.2
- 1 tsp Ross & Ross Veggie Rub No.5
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a large baking tray.
- Whisk together the Ross & Ross Roast Potato Oil and the Ross & Ross Veggie Rub No.2 & No.5 , then brush over the cauliflower until it is completely coated.
- Put the cauliflower in the oven and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Allow cauliflower to cool slightly and then transfer to a serving dish.