A Yorkshire pudding is a favourite on a roast dinner and we have a great recipe that will create those big, fluffy Yorkshire puddings! We use our Roast Dinner Dust in the mix to add some delicious flavours, which work very well with the other parts of your roast dinner.
Serves up to 6 people.
- 3/4 coffee mug of Plain flour (approx. 150g)
- 3/4 coffee mug of Free Range eggs (approx. 150g)
- 1 coffee mug of whole milk (approx. 200g)
- Ross & Ross Roast Dinner Dust
- Rapeseed Oil (we use our Roast Potato Oil)
- The night before, whisk together flour, eggs and milk
- Leave covered in the fridge overnight
- Pre heat oven to 200◦c (fan)
- Add oil to 12 hole muffin tray (about 1cm)
- Heat in oven for 10 mins
- Season mix with Roast Dinner Dust and whisk
- Take tray out, place onto a hot hob
- Ladle in mixture so it's 3/4 full and bubbling
- Cook in oven for 25 mins until big and golden
- Important: Do not open the oven until fully cooked!